- Brian Jeffrey’s website: “Adventures from the Coldest Part of the Cold War.”
Both a paperback and e-book version of Brian’s DEWLine adventures is now available at Amazon. Proceeds from the sale of the books goes towards supporting this website.
- The BAR-1 DEWLine Archive. BAR-1 was built as the initial proof-of-concept site in the early 1950’s and consequently differs from other DEWLine station layouts. The archive includes photographs, as-built blueprints, and articles.
- Fred Teeter’s DEWLine Page & Photos.
- Canadian Forces DEWLine information page. Also contains information on the Mid-Canada Line and North Warning System.
- Bruce Forsyth’s Canadian Military History Online Resource. A look back in time at many former Canadian Forces bases with some information on the DEWLine.
- Acronyms & Abbreviations.
- Links to documents referring or pertaining to the DEWLine.