Links to documents referring or pertaining to the DEWLine.
- The Distant Early Warning (DEW) Line: A Bibliography and Documentary Resource List. PDF document. A list of major archival collections with materials related to the DEWLine.
- The Distant Early Warning (DEW) Line: A Preliminary Assessment of its Role and Effects upon Northern Canada. PDF document.
- Commemorating the Cold War in Canada: Considering the DEWLine. PDF document.
- BAR-1 DEW Line Archive. A comprehensive image archive of over 200 photos for the BAR-1 DEW (Distant Early Warning) radar stations that operated in the Yukon Territory, Canada. The archive includes photographs, blueprints, and articles.
- Adventures from the Coldest Part of the Cold War. PDF document. Brian (Simon) Jeffrey’s memoirs of his time on the DEWLine including his return trip to FOX-Main in 2012. A Kindle e-Book of Brian’s DEWLine adventures is now available at Amazon. Proceeds from the sale of the e-Book goes towards supporting this website.
- Sentry of the North PDF document. National Geographic article, “Commemorating the Cold War in Canada: Considering the DEWLine.
- The DEWLine Story PDF document. 1958 booklet by the Western Electric Company.